2012-08-20

What is my site rating?

No, this blog is not an x-rated site. But I got some x-rated site directing to this site, such as.. :p No I won't give you the link. Who knows you might be some kids under-age, desperate for mature stuff.. I don't want to see But some of it are awesome.. Some of it comes from art sites like Korea Internet Gallery and money making site, software, gadget and stuff -_- But highly are from rated-x site.. How can this site
get related to privatepartycams, meendo, and myspace_cam? U-oh, did I just give you some of the site? Whatever. Okay, so after my last post, yea, 'bout the Yahoo! and Google stuff, something weird happened to the site stats, and that was kind of funny..

Pageviews in Internet Explorer is higher than Chrome?

Haha.. Sorry if I did influenced you. But if I don't, that was kind of awesome. See, as I say before, I'm not a hater. But today I'm using Firefox.. That's what I'm talking about. We are the consumer, and we got our own choice to use what software that we like. Well actually I use Firefox so I can play my zombie games, as the Google Chrome made the games stuck, while Internet Explorer can't even reach the games, but showing a blank page. So I use Firefox. Usually I use every software that looks cool and awesome, and tried it for a few days or minutes. If it sucks, I'll changed to other software, and uninstalled it. It just like reviewing. I use the best that I like, and leave the lamer one. Okay, but sometimes I use the lamer than the cooler. They got they own function. If this one stuck, I'll use the other one. Okay, sorry that I'm a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment