2012-09-18

Online Games on Cellphone!!

Okay. So as you know, I have a Samsung Corby 2 GT- S 3850 phone. It's a touch-screen. But a small touch screen. I wish it support Google Play, but its not. So I turn on the wi-fi connection on the phone, and go to the internet. I don't really decided yet to log on to what site, cause I was effing bored. So I search for the word "Online" and scroll down when the site are listed. And then I saw
a site, called RoundGames with a small icon showing that it was "mobile friendly". So I clicked the link. And I tried some of them. But mostly aren't worked because the game screens are too big, and my cellphone's screen are too small. This is some of the screen that can't fit in my cellphone's screen, called Mahjong Battle:

Require Facebook approval.. Hmm.. I think this game is only for iPhone and iPad user..

How can I play if the "Start" button are cutted??
So, I've tried a few list of them and had finally succeed to play one game. A Girls Game. It was called the Space Date. It's only on the mobile version, so if you wanted to play it (seriously), go here ==> Space Date Mobile. So this is what it looks like when the controlled button (on my cellphone) are not hidden:

Pixelated!
Actually, the RoundGames site had a lot of  game type, but there's only four listed on the mobile, that is Arcade, Board, for Girls, and Puzzle. Lots of the game can be played on PC, but not on my cellphone... -_- And lots of the game are html5-based. As example, a game called Nutmeg. I can barely plays the game on my cellphone, but it works well on the PC. If you wanted to see the Nutmeg mobile played on PC, you can go here ==> Nutmeg. You can actually know that it was fit for mobile, and even told you to touch the screen to "Start" playing (means you had to click on the screen using your cursor). So it would look like the game are stretched to fit the PC size.
Nutmeg by PhotonStorm. Specially created to fit iPhone. Or iPad, or whatever high-quality cellphone (not like mine). 

That's the official page for Nutmeg. It is officially for mobile.. Okay, so I had screen-captured the Space Date gameplay frame by frame, and compiled it together into a video using online software called MovieMakerOnline with a duration about 2 minutes 27 seconds. So I search for the song in my computer with the same duration about video and put it in. So I got this song called Dawson's Geek by Busted with the exact duration of the video. Okay, this is the game description that I had put together, from the original screen of the mobile version.

Space Date, online text-based game on mobile.
And they even had a loading bar... :D Awesome!!

Game is being loaded.. ಠ__ಠ

Game is loaded successfully?? ಥ  ಥ
Okay, so this is the "boring" video. Haha. I'm a nutcase.


So I had to play the game for four time to get all of the different four ending. Actually I have played more than that. It just to unlock all of  the four ending. I pick the fastest story line and "Print-Screened" it. But in my case, it was "Screen-Capture". So what did I do is to the avoid the closest option to get the girl. I pick "Wash face and then finish report", because that would makes him avoiding the girl. That's how I played "Escape The Room" as known as "Escape Games". So, the second option, I choose to stay busy. This is the fastest story line from any four of them. It was kind of pixelated though, cause I played it in small-screen cellphone. 

So, some other way to search for an online mobile games on cellphone is to scroll down to the bottom of the Google Search and use the second search box with the Drop-down List and click on the "Mobile" tab.

Search box number two provides more detailed preference on specific things..
So I got this site called Games.com which is "mobile friendly" online games.

Games.com on mobile version!!


So I clicked on random game link, which brought me to a game called "MobilePet" on HyperText Markup Language (HTML) mobile games, Cellufun which now had changed to Tylted.

HTML5-based game.
I have to join the Tylted to play the game, and I joined because I don't have any ideas that the game are an HTML5-based game. So this is what it looks like on the Sign-up page.

Tylted avatar for boy.


Tylted avatar for girl

So I made an account on random birthdate, random skin, hair, or whatever, and log on. But then I saw this page:

Text-based? Or should I call HTML5?

So I clicked on every link that I see, because I don't really know how to play games like these. Then they take me here:

Domestic Mobile Pet? Hey, this game looks like Habbo, except that it doesn't move!

and this one:

Zeus, Angelwolf35? PetsSit?? (._.  ).....

Owh yeah, and they have a chat section too!!.. :D


It must be hard to type in that box..

So then I learned that I had one hundred FunCoins, and one thousand and four hundred CelluPoints. So the FunCoins has now remained thirty-two or something like that cause I had spent it. =_= I don't really play games like this.. So if any of you wanted my account, please go here ==> Name&Pass. I also include the made-up birthdate. I don't really mind it because I don't have any email account validated to the Tylted..

No comments:

Post a Comment