2012-05-21

Things that are done recently

I have nothings to do. So recently, I've played some games, and ended up being a game addicts. So then I started to draw again.. But I have no mood. Mood in drawing or some what. So, things changed from that. Now I keep reading comic and manga. You know Japanese comic? I bet most of  you have already know about it. And further more expert than I am. Yeah, back to the topic. I have read some
memory-obtaining manga, means that it bringing back the memory of your past time. It has continually happened. From this one, changing to that one, and that one, and yet somehow turning back to the first places. A few days ago, I've read a manga that are theme-related to Ouran High School Host Club, and obtaining more interesting memory-obtaining manga. And then, I have read about a dozen of  manga in a day. Some of them have been converted to anime, so I'm taking changes watching them till the end of chapter. Yes, story means nothing if it hadn't ended up in the same time. It's so hard to watch continuing story. Maybe tomorrow I can't reading anymore.. Why taking risk? It's better to ending them in the same times and on the  same day. Okay.. So yesterday, I had watch two anime one day in a row. That is some kind of impressing.. I guess. The first anime had twelve chapter and in one chapter had three part to finished. I've watch the first anime from the morning to evening. Well, yeah I do done something else than that. Taking care of dad shop, eating, taking bath, watching documentaries on the telly, and stuff. So, the second anime brings me to 5 o'clock in the morning. It have twenty-four chapter and in each chapter had three part. I'm still don't mentioning you how much I had to watch the same chapter repeatedly, just because the subtitle had changed to Italian and Spanish. Well, obviously I don't talk that languages. So some of the time I have used to search for the same anime with English subtitle. Oh My Gosh, it's such an aggravate moments. I have victoriously watch the chapter one part one until chapter twenty-four part two in an English subtitle. Unluckily, the chapter number twenty-four part three had nowhere to search for the English subtitle. So I've give up and watched it in Italian. I made up guessing the plot by their action and some of  the simple Japanese language (Well, I don't talk Japanese too). And the next morning waking up with a swollen eyes. Well, tonight it will be some other manga. Prepared to get another swollen eyes!!
Sorry for the annoying song I have putted above this blog. You can stop the song yourself if you've get annoyed by it. But the song are some how becoming more slow and dulcet. Only to the people who are. Yeah, if you think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment