2012-08-12

Lizard Is Coming Out Of The Ditches!!

A few weeks ago, my little sister was in the bathroom, washing her drink bottle, or maybe filling her drink bottle with water, I don't know.. So then, she was like wriggling and making some kind of weird faces while walking towards me. She pulled my hands and brings me to the bathroom, and show me something big, weird, and hard stuff behind the
pail. It's a monitor lizard!! :D So I asked for a plastic bag, and tried to catch it. Well, the monitor lizard is coming all the way out of the drain, and I have just peed (in the bathroom) for a few minutes ago, so I guess that I need a plastic bag for keeping away the "germs" and "bacteria" sticks on it. Me and my sis showed it to dad, and he told us that the monitor lizard is a newborn and eat carcasses. So he said that we can't kept it. I told dad that I wanted to show it to my older brother, so I will be keeping it till my bro is back. So we keep it in a narrow bucket and cover it with some magazine and plank. But then we'd forgot to show it to my bro, and the monitor lizard is finally run away. This is some of the moment of me and the animal...

Dirt, carcasses, I need food, not plastic bag!!
Owh great, now you wanted to makes me look like an amorous?
The monitor lizard had quite prickly nails and the skin was kind of coarse, but my dad said it's still a baby, so the parent may have rougher skins.. Good bye dude, have a great day and grows healthy.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment