2012-07-26

Footprints On The Ceiling

Owh shit, I forgot about the blog stuff. I'm too busy sleeping right now.. Okay, so, a few weeks ago, my cousin made me go to the shop, and we had been there like hours of hours.. When we got home, I rushed to my room to take a nap. But then I saw something weird
on the ceiling. Three footprints? Owh Yeah.. I told my cousin about that, and ask my brother if he had climb over the walls and leave his footprints on the ceiling, but he said that he got a class that evening, so the I asked my older brother. He said that I'm such an idiot because he can't climb over the walls as his body is super big and muscular that the iron bar might had falls apart. So then, I decided to sleep alone that night. Just curious, who would walking upside down on the ceiling with its feet sticks to the ceiling? So being alone is a great option to meet 'em. Who knows? That stuff might have come again.. Just imagine that the creatures walking around my room, first on the floor, and then the walls, then the ceiling.. I don't really care if it happens in the middle of the night, but, midday? -_- Duh.. So you know, this stuff had actually happened before, but the footprints had mysteriously faded away... But this one had still remain on the ceiling till now(Turning my head to see if the footprints is still on the place. Yeah..) so I had to know why does a footprints is appeared in a sudden of a nice evening on my bedroom ceiling. But then I'd forgot to stayed up that night and waking up with my cousin hugging my stuff, so close to me.. -_- I said that I wanted to sleep alone.. What the..? So then this mystery is still remain untended to break. Few days after that, I've had realized that the footprints are actually aren't just three in number.. The others are not so obvious like the three footprints..

Zoomed out

Zoomed In

Three Footprints On The Ceiling..

Okay, this one was kind of blurry. But you can see 'em clearly here.. =-= Umm.. "Here"..
 And the most bizarre things about this situation is, the footprints is too small for my little bro, too big for my cousin and my brother, but fits nicely to my feet.. skull

No comments:

Post a Comment