2015-02-15

I AM FRICKIN SORRY I DELETED YOUR GAMES

I'm sorry we finally can buy the pool I'm sorry the collections is almost full decoration and bottle and one artifact just have one more left to find the others two have been completed i'm sorry we finally got 4 kids i'm sorry 3 of them had finally gone to college and one have been the new owner of the house i'm sorry they got 2 kittens and one dog i'm sorry i upgrade the workshop i'm sorry we finally got the front porch and an exercise room, i'm sorry i bought yoga mat and treadmill i'm sorry i bought them pinball and lounge chair and a new clothes i'm sorry i bought them 1000 foods and all of them have achieved master levels with great salary finally i'm sorry we should have had 20000++ by now and I DELETED ALL OF THAT!! I'M SORRY YOUR LAPTOP LOOKS SOMEWHAT STUCKED AND I AM GONNA PAY EVERY SINGLE MONEY THAT WILL COST I'M SO SORRY...

I AM ULTRAMEGASUPERGANTABESTA SORRY THAT I ENTER THE GIVEAWAY AND GOT BITDEFENDER INTERNET SECURITY FOR FREE AND WHEN I TRIED TO INSTALL THE BLUESTACK AGAIN, IT SAYS THAT BLUESTACK IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BITDEFENDER I'M NOT GONNA EVER USE BITDEFENDER PRO ANYMORE (deleting setup...) AND NOW THE LAPTOP IS STUCK AND I'M GIVING IT A REST HOWEVERR THE GUILT IS STILL CHOKING ME NON STOP PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK!!!  (That look --> -_-) Promotion: Anyway, bitdefender free works great with bluestack. An it is the lightest free antivirus too! Give it a try! Download Bitdefender Antivirus Free

Komai: 
Maut:   

Komai:

P/S: But I don't regret changes I made to this blog. The text finally can be read xP

1 comment:

  1. Why would you do this to me..??!! (T-T) You know I'm a game addict. This is why I never accept game invitation on facebook..

    ReplyDelete