2015-02-17

Black Screen of Death on Windows 10

Hahaha. As you can see my previous post about how I deleted Komai's game and things get pretty out of control. So what happened was I got this black screen and was like heebie-jeebies thinking that Komai will return in a few days more. So I took out Komai's old laptop and started searching for solution and found the Windows Insider forum and immediately signed in. And and and and...
I started making a long essay, describing what had happened to support the question. Five minutes or so, I receive an email saying that someone has replied my question.. That person told me like everything I need to do and without thinking, I tried. However, some settings were different and it's not very difficult once you know what you're doing. I still don't know what I'm doing but it works.



How I fix my black screen of death:
1. I click on my "On"  switch button on the laptop.
2. When the loading splash screen appear, I hold down the "On" switch button to turn of the laptop.
3. Again, I click on my "On"  switch button on the laptop.
4. And again, when the loading splash screen appear, I hold down the "On" switch button to turn of the laptop.
5. For the last time I click on my "On"  switch button on the laptop.
6. The laptop get in Recovery mode and diagnose the problem.

*That person told me to click restart while holding shift but nothing happens(I tried this a lot)
Then when I get super agitated, I decided to click on Advanced Options

7. I click on recovery or so that will eventually leads me to reset and refresh the pc.
8. Without much consideration, I refresh the pc.
9. It ask for some password, I tried all and even end doing step 1 to 8 again and again.
10. Finally I make a break for it and message Komai for password. Komai replied saying, "Eh, I did not set any password?"
11. I tried to proceed without entering password and succeed..

The black screen looks like this:

Succeed Screenshots:



No comments:

Post a Comment