2016-11-19

How to treat sunburn/tan in one night. Easy and Permanently.

Yea I know there are a lot of better methods to treat your sunburn. But whatever. I still wanna post this thing. Okay, so some of you might get sunburn or tan due to the exposure of the sun directly to your skin, right? I'm not gonna give you a natural remedy using milk or whatever. Just some affordable drugstore things.


I made this because it worked on me. Well it accidentally works on me. Except that mine was a sunburn that has stayed for over than 10 years. Would you call that as a sunburn? I don't know. I used to help my dad in his farm when I was a kid. I don't know when it was but maybe around 9 to 13, I don't know. So my skin complexion has turned dark and cuz I'm quite active, especially under the sun, the burnt doesn't go away. So I accidentally did something and it was gone in just a few hour. It's not that obvious but dude, my freaking #BF6754 had just turned into #EAC5A5!! Impressed? I'll show you how I did it (I'll slip in some of my stories.)

So let's get started!

Usually I got them on my hands and the darkness fades around my shoulders, but in case you love sunbathing, you may got zebras line around your neck or maybe it was shaped like a singlet/top tank.

So now run to the nearest drugstore and buy two things. A clay scrub, and a whitening lotion. Basically you just need a scrub and a lotion, but the 'clay' and 'whitening' really helps a lot. I tried using normal scrub, it doesn't give that much effect as the clay one. Same goes to the lotion. I used some local clay scrub, it was called Multi Vitamin Mask Scrub, which obviously contain clay and some tiny particle to scrub you off. And the lotion was my sister's Vaseline Healthy White lotion that I've found on the shelf. But! You can actually use whatever scrubs and lotions available in your area.

So first take the clay scrub you've bought, and rub it on to your affected skin. Pfft! Sounds like a virus or sumtin'. I actually used it on my face to remove the freckles and tiny pimples(obviously it's not working), and the excess was rubbed on to my hands due to my laziness of going to the bathroom to wash it off. After that, leave it for like 10 - 30 minutes. The longer the better.

After you had wait for 10- 30 minutes (did you do something or just wait? If you wait then I gotta say you're an idiot.), take the lotion and rub rub rub rub rub all over the place you've put the scrub till the whiteness and the stickiness of the lotion has gone. I was too lazy, again to go and remove the tiny particles of the scrub from before so I just use something to stop em from sticking to my hands. The closest thing I saw was the lotion.

Then make yourself busy for a few hours. Please don't do this naked unless you're living alone. I played with facebook and read manga for hours.

After a few hours has passed by then you are free to wash yourself. I was uncomfortable with the lotion's stickiness so I finally stood up and go to the bathroom and wash my hands.

Owhh and finally! Your sunburn has toned down a bit. In my case, it toned down a lot. I only realized em when I was playing with some games on my phone after I've washed my hands. It didn't look like that oldies hands anymore! (before my hands had always look like I've dipped my hands in an ice cream container and let em dried) Now it looks smoother and brighter. I can't believe my own eyes. Well it best to do it around 2 - 3 times a week or maybe just once a week if you wanted more pale white skin (you white-obsessive!) Just try it already, I guaranteed it will stay permanently unless you go out and play in the sun without your sunscreen again. I played in some theme park and dip myself in the pool for 5 hours. So I've got my dark back.

Extra informations about the products
Image result for hpa logo
The Multi Vitamin Mask Scrub is a Malaysian product and it was the first local product I have believed in so much. Why? Because they use natural ingredients in their product. It was branded with Centella White, a beauty products brands under the company of HPA. I know, this company are small and only small percentage of people knows about it. Despite the small coverage, they did a good job making products with natural ingredients. Maybe it won't work as fast as the other brands, but they don't ruin your skins. The ingredients included: Vitamin E, Vitamin C, B-Complex, Centella Asiatica, Puraria Mirifica, Areca Catechu, Papaya Enzyme and Sepang. I don’t know if they can ship this thing internationally. I used it to make my road-textured face to look a bit nicer to be look at and to remove my freckles, but it didn’t work. But I still used it despite the facts that it’s not mine.
Image result for vaseline logo
Move on to the lotion, Vaseline Healthy White Triple Lightening Body Lotion. Wow, what a mouthful way to say that. I saw their advert in the telly and a few weeks later, my sis bought it. It seems that she’s kinda interested in being a bit whiter than she is now. Apparently the lotion isn’t working (maybe it works, it just that it doesn’t seem so obvious) so she kinda neglected the bottle and I used it to wash my hand. Wait, what the flipping shit? Yes, I used it to wash my hands. LOL. When I ate something and the crust stayed on my hands (of course I’d lick it first) I would use the lotion. Don’t worry, in the end I will go to the bathroom cuz it feels sticky anyway. Uhh what did we talk about... Owh. So the Vaseline, I thought it was the petroleum jelly things but they made something else too. I don’t really use Vaseline but owh well, I just love using other’s belongings. Instead of Vaseline, you can go on and use Nivea as well. Just whatever whitening lotion you think suits with your skin. This Vaseline lotion was pretty famous in my place, tho. I think there’s something in there helps brighten your skin. So the ingredients are: Vitamin B3, Yogurt Serum, Triple Sunscreen SPF 24 PA++, wait. That’s not the main ingredients. These are: Water, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzo/methane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Pierybenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Gycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Niacinamide, Stearamide, AMP, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice, Melodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, and Potassium Sorbate. Phew! Just like the name of the thing itself. Everything in this product is too mouthful. I guess all of the chemical stated are Vitamin B3, maybe? They got some dangerous chemical mixed in, but I guess it’s safe to use, as long as you don’t exceed the amount. I recommend you to use it only when you’re in good shape. Thank God my body skin is as thick as the elephants. As I’ve said before, you can go and find another alternative to this product which way healthier and easier to access in your area.
Anyway, good luck regaining your skin tones back.

1 comment:

  1. Do You Want to Know the Procedure To Increase Cash App Limit?

    If your answer for the same is yes, then go ahead. Have you done with downloaded Cash App on your phone? If yes, then you might quickly have realized how easy to use is the Cash App Limit. Various tasks are to be performed while sending and receiving money. However, the procedure is quite easy and simple. But, if we consider the daily money spending limit on Cash App, it does not sound effective. So, you don’t need to worry about the money limit of the Cash App. Do you know why? It is because, in just a few simple procedures of converting an unverified account into a verified account, you can increase the Cash App limit precisely.
    Visit Our Website: https://www.cashappdesk.com/

    ReplyDelete