2015-03-28

Advanced SystemCare 6.2 : A great Computer Tools

So, lately I realized that my netbook is becoming more slower than ever as the only available space left is only around 3 Gigabyte (GB), so I've tried everything to make it lighter and faster, and lots of method have been used. I've downloaded tons of application online, not to mention, changing the
Proxy Server, playing with Command Prompt, and deleting some Windows Registry and temporary files. I used CCleaner a lot, and defragmenting files almost every time. So I jumped from this application to this application, install and uninstall it again and again, leaving lots of leftovers in the computer and empty folder in the Program Files. Almost every computer tools that are installed in the computer are useless. Stupid application that are ostensibly guaranteed to fix and sped up my netbook? It just a poppycock lie. Nothing is working too well, and I usually messing up with everything. The Blue Screen of Death keep occured, and I'm breaking down this puny little netbook assembled with small processor and small mechanical items. I need to do something to stop my netbook from going to be an old-rusty super antique netbook. So I don't made any changes on anything. Daily task is to run CCleaner and defragment files, scan stuff, and do work as usual. As day keep running, much application is installed. I download lots of games and application and a lots of recorder and movie editor. I did that just for fun. So now I don't really care about my computer space anymore, and what I need is just a satisfication in playing games at the fastest speed. So I have accidentally read this magazine, telling about a site that provide an application called as a Razer Game Booster v3.7. This application will close or disable any unnecessary windows processes and service to improve the performace of game that are launched. So that will give huge gratify to me. But the problem is that this application have a big size, that is 64.4 Megabyte(MB) and then I realise that I have done such a stupid thing. Maybe not. I picks up the magazine that I've read before, and they said that the Razer Game Booster is not only sped up our game, it also help on tweaking the computer performance and makes internet connection faster. But somehow, this application had send me a recommendation of another product. Advanced SystemCare 6.2, a computer tools that had almost everything. It detects threats and help us delete it, without a needing of an upgrade or register. It really helps me a lot. It has Action Center, and help taking care of almost anything. It has two mode, that is the Simplified Mode, and the Expert Mode.


The Razer GameBooster 3.7. Add your game directory and launch it with this software.
The 'Expert Mode' gives more tab and a handful of accessible service.


The 'Simplified Mode' has a simple interface and makes it ease at use.
As you can see, actually I got the application in their raw shape, a free version with less accessible and less program used to maintaining the computer. So I search for the serial code and put it in the license box and activated it just a few hour ago. It expired two days after I've activate it because my sense of late action on downloading this application earlier. So, the 'Toolbox' gives a lot of influence to me and it also great at coaxing me to install more of their freeware.


ANDDD.. I can't continue this post either. My pendrive is formatted and this is written like, 2 years ago..?

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Thanks for sharing such amazing information about Computer Tool. You wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you. I will share this Information to other. But, If You want to know about How To Increase Cash App Spending Limit? then, visit us at: www.cashappwallethelp.com

    ReplyDelete