2012-06-30

Gaming Mode (Farming)

I'm in the "Gaming Mode" right now, and  I need games to play. I don't really care but the games must be Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Role Playing Game (RPG). But I'll take Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPGs) too.. You know? It's a type of video games that you played online. You create your own avatar or character and stuff.. Sometimes they would be too social, and sometimes they would lead to
something serious like the Eric David Harris and Dylan Bennet Klebold cases..(I have actually downloaded their games, but the computer memories is starting to spilled, and I have already deleted it. Moreover, I don't really know how to plays that..) Two depressed students killing their schoolmates and got ended up commit suicide. They shoot their own head with the guns that they use to murdering. If you want to see the video, you can see that on Liveleak. Just, click that. If you wanted to see more, surf it yourself. You got hands, right? Anyway, I mostly got games like that from MMOHUT sites, but sometimes I'd discovered games like that on the related videos on youtube. Anyway, this guys sometimes sucks at games, but he's into it. Well, he seems to be like me, obviously. But I don't mean the word 'sucks' as lame or nerd, or something like that. What I mean is, he is so cool, but sometimes he likes to talks about 'some' games like he knows how to play it. But Not. And that's what I like about MMOHUT. They played games, and recommend it, at least you got some games to plays. Games that you wanted to play. I mean, games that I wanted to play. However, some games are so not free, and that kind of games aren't going to be my bestest choice for now. People might have seen me as a maniac. Games seems to be wasting time. It's like 'why should I play games? It's wasting time, and I don't get anything out of it'.. But MOST people don't even care. Like me, I have such an high imagination. So when I played some games, I would feels like that game is connected to my life, my reality. And sometimes I feels like taking an iron rod on my back (Infected from the game). When you played a games, and you lose, you will somehow feels like you are weak, and you would say something like, "OMG, these game's sucks! I don't wanna play it again!". That's mean you are starting to get influenced by the game. And addicted to it. That's why I prefer MMO games, you won't lose or win, you just stacked by rank, as known as level. Your level is higher, means you are stronger, and you are more addicted to that games than me. I don't really played games that are played for everyday, every hours, every minutes, every seconds, and the closest example is Farmville. I don't.. I just can't... You have to look over for the plants, and if you late for just a second, your plants have successfully wilted by themselves. That's what happened on my little bro's Farmville. -_- But somehow then, I'm started to plays games like that... You know Biteme games? That's it. But it's on my lil' bro facebook, as I have already deleted mine. Once happened that someone inviting me, on my old facebook(of course), to play Cityville? I don't really know what does it called. So I accept the invitation. And as I remembered, I only opened that games once, and then I have definitely forgot about it. A few month then, I heard my friends talking about me and my games on facebook. So I ask them what is going on? What's with my games on facebook? And then they said that, my Cityville is so fucking lame, and I only got one straight road, which is as short as four block road and in the end of the road I've had an hairpin bend which is aiming straight toward a bushes. Then I got home, I log on to my facebook account, and log on to the game. Ahaha!! Owh My Gosh! They're right about it! So I'm ignoring the game until the last day I delete my account. I never played that game again!! Haha, but now I'm started to being more open-minded person. I played lots of games like that, but usually I'll forsaking the game few days after I've played. I even got email telling me that I have not giving a single visit on the game. What can I do? I have signed up to lots of game sites, and I have forgot mostly 89% of them. Sometimes if I got that kind of email, I will promptly log on to the sites and delete my account. But the more I do that, the more I signing up for another game sites. Well, I have my dad's temperament. Anyway, I've finally stayed on one game till now. It was called Zombie Pandemic. And seriously, it does have the characteristics of games that are played daily. I've told you, I'm more openly now. The games are some kind of hard to played, and lots of people doesn't goes for the game(that's why I played) because it was a Text-based Browser Game. You can see the list of text-based browser games on the FreeBrowserGamer sites. Click it. So, I don't really believe that I'm addicted to this kind of games. I'm actually wasn't a legitimate players in that site. If you search for me in the sites, you have successfully wasting your precious time by doing that. I found it on Yahoo! Games. Okay, you can call me nerd. So, I don't even know what is my password. I log on to Yahoo! Games everyday and played it. That was actually a great way for me to open my email everyday. Just curious. I got email every hours. I even read the spam email. And great way for me to use Yahoo! services. At least I have something to play. I can't download games as this laptop is a 'netbook', so gaming is so impossible to have in these 'netbook'. But I've download two games before, it was called Farm Frenzy and Hamlet. I got only one hour remaining to plays the game as it was only a trial pack. If you wanted to download the game, you can do so.

(Click the picture to download Farm Frenzy)
 
(Click the picture to download Hamlet)
 

I think that's all. That's only for one hour trial. If you wanted to play more, you have to pay. If you don't want to be abstemious, you should pay for it. But if you're sensitive about money and enjoyable stuff, put your wallet away. Owh yeah, and after you had uninstall the game (UN-Installed, not Installed), you should better open your 'Program Files' in the 'Local Disk (C:)' in the 'Computer' file. You will see the remnants of the games, and you should better delete that. Just Ctrl + Del. That's would be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment