2015-03-28

How I know about One Direction

I'm having some assignment to be done right now. It's 1:43 A.M. right now and I left my laundry outside at the end of the dorm. It's actually outside of the dorm. I think I need to go and get it now. I've got class tomorrow and I don't know what am I doing. Bye for a few minutes. BRB.


Okay, I've just done some early morning chores, now lets continue with the topic. As you know, we got our first access to the internet in our house around 2009 to 2010, so just for a few month of the internet access, me and ma twin had explore millions of interesting things in the world wide web. So one of the things is called "Chat Room". I go for the one with no registration. The best option to search one of a kind with this type of chat room is to use the term "stranger" + "live" with the word "chat". This will get you to chat with a complete stranger around the internet who are live within the website.  You'll then directed to a chat page and some option whether with only text or live webcam chat.

Back then, I still remembered I always choose the text option. It's not because how much nudity on the webcam services are, but because I was using a thick and large desktop computer with no webcam. Sometimes I'll click on the webcam option but most of the time, my video were not displayed. There's some text written; "This user doesn't have webcam service" or something similar with that. But I really do not encourages you to use the webcam service. Its really do have a lot of nudity especially comes from men. No offence, but I always wonder why most of the video in webcam chat is kinda conquered with Indian men. I skip and met some indian guy, then I skip again and met another one, and then skip again and met them for a most of time that I've spend on the website. The second are comes from France, United Kingdom and so on.

So that day, I pick text section. Then I met this girl. She's from United Kingdom, and she's the one who had make me discover about this boy-band. To shorten the story, I'll be copying the content of my chat log and paste it under this sentence.

Stranger : The girl.
You : That's me.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: hello

You: hello too

You: someone just hang up on me

You: are you there?

You: hey

Stranger: Vas appenin

You: what that?

Stranger: dnt u knw one direction

You: what?

Stranger: one direction

You: yeah?

Stranger: do u know them

You: yes

Stranger: r u sure about that

You: don't ask like it is exam..

You: i'm scared

Stranger: why

You: why do you ask me the question?

You: like a police

You: hihi

Stranger: hahaha so funny

You: why? what about one direction?

Stranger: i'm trying to find one direction fans

Stranger: it looks like ur not one

You: one direction is an artist?

You: hihi

You: sorry

Stranger: where r u frm?

You: malaysia..

You: you?

You: http://i.rickey.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/One-Direction.jpg

You: this one?

Stranger: i bet u didnt know the and just searched them

You: yeah..

You: you right

You: i'm a classic person

Stranger: which one do u think is the hottest? ;))

You: all?

You: why?

Stranger: I know but just pick one

You: okay

You: yellow hair

You: maybe

You: or brown

You: how about you?

Stranger: which one? didnt get it

Stranger: is is the one at the front

You: yeah

Stranger: my favourite one is zayn malik

Stranger: search him if u want

You: the curly hair look like my cousin

You: hihi

Stranger: lol


And the conversation continues with gossips about their girlfriend and stuff.. And it's too long so I thought it will makes you bored. OMG this "D" keypad is broke I have to press it a few times to make it appear on the screen. I think I'll replace it with some gaming keypad. LOL sorry I got caught with gadget stuff again. What was it again? Owh yeah, I think I was about 17 yo at that time. It was.. Hey it was actually in early 2011 where we held this conversation..!! I'm 21 right now!! shit. This is an old post. Sorry for the suck-NESS of my grammar. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment