2015-03-28

Cleaning up the netbook

The netbook have just repaired and its takes some time for me to adapt with this keyboard's keys arrangement. Now I'm back with the classic old and super thick netbook! :D Most of stuff still haven't deleted.. There's my super abundant collection of games screenshot that I've played before, some games setup, web player radio, my brother's super massive size taking videos, installed game applications.. Gameplay videos.. Well, as I was cleaning up the area on this little small mini netbook, some of the video or stuff will be posted in here.

Wallpaper of my Samsung Corby 2 GT S3850



First page of my Samsung Corby 2 GT S3850 application
Second page of Samsung Corby 2 GT S3850 application

Third page of my Samsung Corby 2 GT S3850 application
Yes, I know. This is a cellphone, not a smartphone. The application are only these, and we cannot go to whatever store to add more application, except for Widget (on the wallpaper phone screen, you can see the "Widget" button. That's for adding a widget), game, themes, picture, video, and all of the standard things. But surprisingly, most of my cousins uses Corby 2 GT S3850.. Haha.. Okay, now for the games folder part, I have take a few screenshot. At that moment, I have deleted most of the boring or too adventures games and left only these two.

Countries and Flags, and BnBIslandHop..

OMG THIS IS A SUPER OLD POST!!! I'm so embarrassed on which I got excited talking about games.. I can't continue this post cuz my baby (pendrive) got involved in a super critical virus and got herself injured and now her memory had lost almost 99.99% of the content. Of course on the other hand, the other 00.01% is the most important thing she wanted to remember instead of my sweetest memory with her, which is the VIRUS!! Yea dude, she keeps the virus and delete my fu*king works and memories folders.. (;-;  ) WHY?!! Why do you hate me so much??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment